If you enjoy moving, then you are one of the very few who do. The rest of us, we need help in any way, shape or form. This short post will simply provide a list of helpful tools in the form of websites and some tips we learned along the way.
In regards to selling your Fremont, Newark or Union City property and buying a replacement home, a Fremont real estate agent will play a a vital role in assuring that the sale of the old home and purchase of the new one work together. Here is a testimonial of a Union City home seller purchasing a Fremont replacement home. http://www.tricityhome.com/ondemand.html (click Keniki)
When selling a home in Fremont then moving right into the home in another area, you need to allow a little time between the two transactions. This is important to ensure both feasibility and peace of mind knowing that no one will be on the street without a place to go. A good Fremont real estate agent will place proper assurances in the purchase contract. Careful real estate contract wording is needed to set things straight when trying to accomplish the double deal.
Many helpful moving websites I have used are also available below for you to visit and use when the time comes for you to move from Fremont, Newark and Union City.
- http://www.onesimplemove.com--interactive calendars and up to date articles.
- http://www.mayflower.com/moving--a little overwhelming but really loaded with tools.
- http://www.whitefence.com--mostly compares utilities, then helps hook them up online.
- http://www.moving.com--no calendar that I could see, but ok.
- http://www.relocation.com--great new tools and articles.
- http://www.pods.com--store your stuff, then move it.when you want to.