My Active Rain blog is a mirror of this one, and it gets some readership due to the fact that Active Rain bloggers simply feed off Active Rain, kind of an obsession with those bloggers there.
But more on facebook is being published all the time. Lee Aase, the Chancellor of Social Media University, Global (SMUG) writes references to the news media about the applications of facebook below.
Here are some links to major news coverage about Facebook:
- USA Today
- Newsweek cover story
- LA Times on application development in Facebook
- Fred Vogelstein’s LA Times essay on Facebook.
- Two articles in MarketWatch (Lee Aase is quoted here and here.)
by Jeff Pereyda
- Phone: 510 742-3212
- Google Me
- Email Me
- Visit Fremont Real Estate Agent Jeff Pereyda http://www.tricityhome.com
- Click my Social Media Hotspots Below!
Hey, now that the feed is working, I can read your blog more regularly! And write on your walls - or whatever.
Now I can see you in my Google feed too. And I will comment more often.
Post a Comment